Shure is pleased to launch updated firmware for QLX-D® Digital Wireless systems. Components and systems with new firmware (2.x) are now shipping.
However, we want to make you aware of an issue regarding transmitters and receivers that do not currently operate with this new firmware.
- Transmitters on firmware 2.x will not pass audio from receivers on firmware 1.x, and vice versa.
- Not all inventory in the Americas distribution center has been updated to firmware 2.x.
- Therefore, shipments may occur where transmitters and receivers on the same delivery are not compatible with each other out of the box.
- Customers, Dealers and End users will need to note that there is a firmware label on the outside of the master carton, individual carton and each component bag within the individual carton.
- An informational 1-sheet will be placed in each individual box stating that if your component does not function properly a firmware update is needed.
- The customer is instructed to go to the Shure Update Utility to update the firmware.
An FAQ Document is attached and we are available to help you or your customers with this issue.
Please call 815-271-3000 or email email@example.com if we can help.